Karina Heidersberger is a South Florida native, born and raised on the Fort Lauderdale waterways and currently lives in Delray Beach. Karina graduated from Lynn University’s Business and Entrepreneurship program in Boca Raton and immediately gravitated towards the real estate industry. Prior to her career in real estate, she worked in the superyacht industry traveling on yachts worldwide for ten years as a deck officer and chief stewardess. She carries her attributes from yachting into her future endeavors: elite hospitality, customer service, craftsmanship, and perseverance.
Karina’s passion is to help others find, remodel or build a home that suits their lifestyle. Homeownership is about finding a place to fill with memories, love, family, friendships, and comfort. She strives to promote a positive community outlook, economic growth, and property development.
Karina’s Competitive Advantage over other Realtors and agents
Who is Karina and what makes her credible?
- Educated in business and entrepreneurship by Lynn University: Graduated with Honors – summa cum laude
- Experience in building a business by learning from failures and achievements
- Experience in hospitality and building design from years in the yachting industry
- Experience with boating activities and vendors in South Florida
- Both education and past professional experiences have provided me the ability to think outside the box.
Market Research savvy, finding niche’s in South Florida’s local markets
- Research and Analysis Reports provided to help the client make decisions based on data
- Cost Benefit Analysis’ on perspective home purchases
- In addition to the industry standard of a Comparable Market Analysis generated from Realtor software, other factors drive a sale or purchase. The key is to understand what is going on nationally, regionally, and neighborhoods of interest, while combining the data to custom search your potential home that suits your specific lifestyle.
- I will send properties that I hand select, rather than send you whatever the Real Estate software generates for you.
A fresh perspective with a focus on client retention. I value devoting my time to clients in finding a home that matches their lifestyle and needs.
- Standard agents will just rely on MLS search engines, look for ways to manipulate the system, and throw you a cheesy sales pitch.
- I work at a boutique brokerage which provides me greater resources, that our broker has invested in, to extend our reach and exposure.
- Our brokerage encourages their agents to work as a team and to hold a closer relationship with their client/customer; while also providing a great atmosphere in a conveniently located office off Atlantic Ave and 4th. Stop by for Champagne Fridays!
- The brokerage is a sister company to Beachfront Builders that extend renovation services or new construction.
Currently working on personal investments: New Construction Spec home and flipping homes projects.
- This perspective gives me the ability to finding potential property investments, recommendations on renovations on new properties, and opportunities in the local market.
- Our parent company assists all my property renovations and new construction.
- Interior designer on the team to assist
Real Estate Process Flow Chart